- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is possible that certain days are not available because all baskets have been ordered.
- At the pick-up point, baskets can only be picked up and returned at the following times:
- Between 10:30 and 11:00
- Between 13:30 and 14:00
- Between 17:00 and 17:30
- If you are not there at the agreed time and location, the costs of your basket will not be refunded.
- We can deliver baskets to your chosen location. We will need an address for the location, or the name of a boat and marina. The location must accessible via a hard-surfaced road.
- As we work with fresh ingredients, orders must be placed by 5 p.m. on the day before. After that you cannot order for the next day via the website. For last-minute orders, you can contact us by phone until 8 p.m.
- When receiving your basket, you will need to pay a €50 deposit in cash for each basket. You will get this deposit back from us in cash once the basket and the reusable materials have been returned in good condition.
- All materials in the basket can be returned to us, as we recycle all plastics. To get your full deposit back, you will need to return at least all of the following reusable materials in good condition:
– Picnic basket
– Bread boxes
– Ice packs
- If not all reusable materials are returned in good condition, we will deduct the purchase price of the missing/damaged items from the deposit.
- We can be contacted by phone every day from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., via the following number: 0034 609 42 09 23.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
All baskets ordered from El Picnic are beautifully presented and ready for use. We will make sure the contents stay as cool as possible by adding several ice packs and putting your lunch in convenient boxes. But don't wait too long after picking up your basket! Your food will taste best when eaten within two hours (depending on the weather).
For the real 'picnic feel', your basket will contain reusable glasses and a cosy blanket. We use as few disposable materials as possible, and they can always be recycled. Baguettes are packed in a way that allows easy sharing and eating with your fingers.
It is a matter of course for us that all baskets are returned in good condition. To guarantee this, however, we require payment of a € 50 deposit for each basket, so we can keep offering great picnics. You must pay the deposit in cash when receiving the basket.
Our baskets are big enough for 15 items. If you order more, you will get an extra basket. The number of baskets is shown during the order process. A € 50 deposit will be payable for each basket.
You will get the deposit back in cash once the basket and the reusable materials have been returned in good condition. See Terms and conditions.